Gel Art Ink - Gold Metallic
Gel Art Ink lays rich, permanent color on fabrics, apparel, upholstery, and most soft surfaces. You can create your own wearable art or customize your décor with vibrant pops of color. Customize Shirts, Pillows, Tea Towels, Totes and more
- Multi-Surface application for all fabric & most soft surfaces.
- Creative ink for stenciling, crafting, and other DIY projects.
- Dries in under 10 minutes!
- Permanently & easily set your design with a warm iron.
- Virtually no mess!
Instructions For Using Gel Art Ink With A Mesh Stencil
1. Take your Gel Art Ink on your ChalkArt Spreader, Artist Brush, or the tool of your choosing. Squeeze out a small amount onto your tool or surface.
2. Start pushing your Gel Art Ink through your Mesh Stencil. Cover the entire area of the stencil that you are working with.
3. Peel the stencil off while the medium is still wet. Let your design dry for 2-4 hours. Then heat set with a warm iron (250 degrees) rubbing continuously for 3-5 minutes (use a piece of fabric or parchment paper to protect your design).
4. Enjoy The Bragging Rights!