Vintage Linen ~ DIY Paint Co
DIY PAINT CO ~ Made in the USA by Debi's Design Diary and featured by Dionne from The Turquoise Iris
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS: LOVE, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.
- 8 OZ JAR. Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
- 16 OZ PINT. Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
- 32 OZ QUART- Covers approximately 150 square feet will cover several pieces of furniture.
- Clean & Dry object to be painted.
- Remove lid & stir thoroughly, if needed
- Apply one coat & allow to dry. (appx. 15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on climate)
- Apply second coat, if needed or desired.
- Allow second coat to dry.
- Seal surface with DIY Paint finishing product.
**DO NOT FREEZE**
Check out our Facebook page or my YouTube Channel for painting ideas, painting techniques and other fun diy projects.
CANADA: Unfortunately Orders with DIY Paint products cannot be shipped to CANADA. If you order from Canada with a DIY product in your order, it will be cancelled, and you will have to reorder without that product(s) in your order.